I signed up with the App. How do I cancel?
- If you signed up from the Apple/iTunes Store or the Google Play Store you must cancel via your mobile device. Apple & Google do not let cancel for you.
Here's how to cancel a mobile app subscription:
For Android mobile devices:
1) Open the Google Play Store > Tap Menu > Account > Subscriptions > Find the Pilatesology subscription > Tap Cancel
For Apple mobile devices:
1) Click 'Settings' > Next, click your name at the top > The 4th option down click 'Subscriptions'.
2) Find the Pilatesology subscription you want to cancel and tap on it.
3) Tap Cancel Subscription or Cancel Free Trial at the bottom.
4) You'll get a pop-up telling you when the subscription will expire if you cancel, and you can tap Confirm to complete the cancellation
5) Remember that you can still use your subscription or free trial until the current subscription period ends, so make sure to get the most out of the subscription you still have
For Apple computers:
1) Open iTunes and click Account > View My Account.
2) Sign in with your Apple ID and click View Account.
3) Scroll to Settings and click Manage next to Subscriptions.
4) Find the subscription in question and click where it says Edit next to it.
5) Click on Cancel Subscription or Cancel Free Trial.
6) You'll see a pop-up highlighting the end of your current subscription period, and you can click Confirm to complete the cancellation.